The global splicing tape market size was USD 1.78 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 3.19 Billion in 2032, and register a revenue CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. Rising demand for splicing tapes across a range of end-use sectors, including electronics, automotive, construction, and packaging, among others, is a major factor driving the market revenue growth. Splicing tapes are widely used in the electronics sector to join circuit boards and electronic components. In the automobile sector, they are also utilized for splicing cables and wires. Splicing tapes are used for sealing packaging boxes and Bags as well as combining building materials in the construction and packaging industries.
Also, producers are constantly coming out with new, effective splicing tapes due to the growing consumer interest in technologically advanced, high-performance splicing tapes. The main reason for this is the rising demand for splicing tapes with better temperature and Ultraviolet (UV) resistance, increased adhesion, and elongation qualities, and improved flexibility. Technology advances in splicing tape production, such as the usage of Silicone adhesives and Synthetic Rubber, is expected to further drive market revenue growth.
Get a sample copy of the splicing tapes market report, visit: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/1892
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Digitalization method has pushed the market of online shopping, which has developed a trend for packaging and labeling.
- Increasing demand for splicing tapes in the paper printing and packaging industries is because of the expansion in population and digitalization in various parts of the globe.
- The acrylic resin accounts for the largest share of 37.7% of the market in 2018.
- The trend of Acrylic resin type is expanding owing to technological innovations in the automobile industries and electronics industries. Adhesive technology maturity is also leading to replacing functional technologies for bonding and increasing applications for specialty tapes in binding and adhering.
- The paper/tissue material segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 3.2% during the forecast period.
- The paper printing end user accounts for the largest share of 27.3% of the market in 2018.
- The paper printing and packaging sectors are increasing with the growing population, which is one of the significant factors driving the splicing tapes market. The market in India, China, and other swiftly developing countries are expected to observe the fastest growth.
- The Asia Pacific region accounts for the largest market share of 26.3% of the market in 2018 and is expected to provide lucrative growth towards the global market, due to the presence of prominent manufacturers leading massive demand in the region.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- For example, Lee Man Paper Manufacturing Ltd. announced an investment in a new packaging paper mill in October 2018, having 700,000 tons capacity in Malaysia.
- Oji Holdings Corporation built a new plant in Vietnam in March 2018 and expanded the production capacity at two of its existing box plants in Malaysia to satisfy the increasing demand for corrugated containers.
- The Key players in the Splicing Tapes Market include 3M, Avery Dennison Corporation, Nitto Denko Corporation, Scapa Group Plc, Intertape Polymer Group, Inc., Tesa SE, Shurtape Technologies, Llc, Orafol Europe Gmbh, and Adhesive Research, Inc.ECHOtape.
To know more about the latest insights of the report, visit: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-latest-insight/1892
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Resin, Material, End User, and region:
End User Outlook
- Paper Printing
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
Request a customization of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1892
Explore Trending Reports:
Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market-https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sprinkler-irrigation-systems-market
Rubber Expansion Joints Market-https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/rubber-expansion-joints-market
Compound Houttuynia Market-https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/compound-houttuynia-market
Airless Packaging Market-https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/airless-packaging-market
Swimming Pool Chemical Market-https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/swimming-pool-chemical-market
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
(Head of Business Development)
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Browse More Upcoming Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Browse More Latest Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report
Browse Latest Blogs: https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Browse Latest Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release